TERMS OF MEMBERSHIP
USE OF THE SITE
- Transmit via or through the Site any information, data, text or images, files links or software except in connection with your authorized use of this Site or otherwise in response to specific requests for information by us.
- Introduce to the Site any website viruses, worms, Trojan horses and/or harmful codes.
- Obtain unauthorized access to any computer system including, without limitation, access to any API that may be provided by Optical Underground.
- Transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, prices, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation.
- Impersonate any other person including, without limitation, a registered user of the Site or employee of Optical Underground.
- Invade the privacy or violate any personal or proprietary right, including, without limitation, intellectual property rights of any person or entity.
- Misrepresent the identity of a user or use a false e-mail address.
- Tamper with or obtain access to the Site or any portion or component of the Site.
- Collect or harvest information regarding the Site, other users of the Site for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation , for sending such users unsolicited commercial email.
- Abuse the “Refer a Friend” benefit in any way, including, but not limited to, inviting yourself multiple times under different aliases and/or different e-mail addresses.
- Abuse special discounts, awards or incentives offered by Optical Underground. Unless otherwise specified, only one offer is valid per person, maximum two per household.
- Purchase items for resale to others.
Optical Underground is an off-price retailer selling only discontinued product and our own private label eyewear. We carefully select only the highest quality overstocks and discontinued styles directly from the best names in eyewear. We do not buy defective or used frames. However manufacturers do not extend the standard one-year warranty on these goods, so we do.
If within one year of purchase your frame becomes defective due to an industry-standard defect (running them over with your car is not a defect) we will either:
- Replace the frame if it is still available through our resources.
- Repair the frame to the best of our ability and your satisfaction, or
- Offer you a store credit (on-line store) in the amount of your original purchase price towards another frame.
How great is that?
Because of the great deals that we are able to get from our Vendors and pass on to our customers, we have a No Return policy. To buy with confidence, we strongly encourage you to use our Virtual Try-On tool as part of your purchase process. It is fun and easy, and will allow you to accurately see how your eyewear will look on your face before you buy.
We inspect each frame before shipment to you, but if there is a defect that we missed, we will do our best to replace it for you. Because these are overstock and discontinued styles, they may no longer be available. If we agree there is a defect in your eyewear, and we cannot get another frame exactly like the frame you purchased, we will pay for return shipping, and refund your money.
The above policies are only valid when you comply with the following:
- Notify us by email within seven (7) days of deliver that there is a defect in your frame.
- The item to be returned must be unused and complete, with cleaning cloth and case.
After you contact us by email, we will email to you a return authorization to be included in the return package. Once we receive the frame, we will notify you as to whether we agree there is a defect, if so, whether we can obtain the exact frame again for you and our estimated shipping date, or if we cannot, issue you a refund of the cost of the frame, and your shipping costs.
We only buy authentic merchandise direct from the manufacturer.
We do not buy “seconds” or damaged goods.
We fully warrant all eyewear against manufacturing defects for one year from date of delivery. Please see our Warranty section for details.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
Contact Us: email@example.com Phone: (855) 273-4270 (Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM Pacific Time)